The Forum is for discussion and announcements.
If you subscribe to the Forum, you will receive a daily e-mail update of new postings, and you can post to the Forum yourself. How to Subscribe:
- Click "Subscribe" (below right).
- You will then receive an email and a link to the Forum when others post!
- To turn email notification off (e.g., if you go on vacation) just click "Unsubscribe."
Other things to note...
- To post, click the topic and then "Reply." Remember your "e-manners" when posting. You must be an ADTA member and log in to post.
- You can read posts without being subscribed or without logging in to the website.
- The Announcements area of the Forum is for posting about events, conferences, and one-time course or workshop offerings that are time-sensitive.
- Note to Forum users: Forum announcements will be deleted following the occurrence or completion of the posted event or workshop. Postings to the other areas of the Forum will remain on the website for one calendar year and will be trimmed off on a monthly basis. Trimmed Forum entries will not be archived: if you want to retain the content of any entries, be sure to retrieve that material within a year of its posting.