Check the ADTA publications page (www.adta.org/publications
) for these resources in print and on CD-ROM:
- ADTA Conference Proceedings
- Fledderjohn & Sewickley, (Eds) (1993). An Annotated Bibliography of Dance/Movement Therapy
- Dance/Movement Therapy Abstracts of Masters' Theses and Dissertations:
- Vol. 1 edited by Fisher and Stark (thru 1990)
- Vol. 2 edited by Chaiklin (1991-1996)
- CD-ROM Vol. 1 edited by Chaiklin (1997-2001)
Check your local library, university library, or the Internet for:
- PsycINFO is a searchable database dating from 1887 to the present, compiled by the American Psychological Association. It covers all types of documents (journal articles, books, book chapters, dissertations, and technical reports). The American Journal of Dance Therapy from 1977 to the present, and The Arts in Psychotherapy are abstracted and included in PsycINFO. PsycINFO is usually available via libraries.
- ERIC is a searchable database that provides information on education-related books and articles. ERIC is a national information system funded by the U.S. Department of Education's Institute of Education Sciences to provide access to education literature and resources. You can access this database at: http://eric.ed.gov/
Use the links below to assist in your research endeavors:
- Enter your search terms in Google, Google Scholar, or another internet search engine.
Use the Links Below to Start Accessing Information
Nice Java Applets illustrating concepts in statistics.
This site has applets or little online computer programs that you can view to see demonstrations of basic statistical concepts
Applets that demonstrate statistical concepts, some advanced concepts included.
An online statistics text book.
An electronic statistics textbook.
Instructions for using Microsoft Excel for data analysis.
Resources on research methods for social scientists.
A tutorial in locating research information on the web
Qualitative Research Resource
Online resources for qualitative research methods
Guide to APA publication style
Online APA 6th ed. - Formatting and Style Guide:
Guides to writing a literature review:
Guide to writing a research proposal
Guides to seeking research funding through grants
Ethics and research