American Dance Therapy Association (ADTA) and National Coalition of Creative Arts Therapies Associations (NCCATA) invite you to participate in CATs Week.
What can you do to contribute?
- Provide an in-service for your place of employment
- Check out and share videos from the ADTA YouTube Channel
- Speak at a local high school or college about careers in the creative arts therapy field
- Offer a workshop or training
- Educate a stranger about the field
- Begin a creative arts therapy supervision group
- Hand out ADTA informational brochures
- Write a blog post or editorial
- Spread the word on social media; remember to use the hashtag #CATW2016
- Contact local radio about news and events related to creative arts therapies
- Check out the NCCATA for conferences and events
- Participate in ADTA’s CATs Week Comment Contest* (more information below)
- Contribute to ADTA’s 50 Years/50 Ways campaign
*ADTA is sponsoring its annual CATs Week Comment Contest to increase social media engagement and encourage more conversations about dance/movement therapy. To participate: Comment on any articles published on ADTA’s Official Blog or on any of the ADTA Talk videos. Winners will be randomly selected daily from those individuals who write meaningful comments on any ADTA blog post and/or any ADTA Talk video. A grand prize will be provided to the person who writes the most comments between Mar 13th and 19th. Prizes include ADTA clothing, accessories and 50th anniversary swag! Grand prize winner will receive a free ADTA webinar of choice. Start commenting today!
Are you hosting an event during CATs Week? We want to hear how you are celebrating the creative arts therapies, let us know by filling in a comment below.