There are many options for places to eat downtown, but here are a few close by the Hyatt.
- The River Cafe (restaurant in the Hyatt)
- Whole Foods (right across the street from hotel)
- La Granja (Cuban food, family style)
- Clove (Mediterranean kitchen)
- Friend’s (market and bistro, small and cozy)
- Burbowl (handcrafted burgers, also vegan options)
- LaMuse Cafe (open for breakfast and lunch, also an art gallery)
- A couple of sushi places
Across the bridge in Brickell, restaurants are more upscale. Walking to Brickell would be about a 7-15 minute walk, depending where you go.
- The Capital Grill
- Brickell City Center (several restaurants, Italian cuisine)
- Mary Brickell Village (has a wide variety of places to eat, some with live music