Board Certified Dance/Movement Therapist (BC-DMT)
The BC-DMT credential acknowledges the attainment of the advanced, Board Certified level of dance/movement therapy practice. It signifies both advanced professional attainment and the individual’s preparedness to provide supervision and training in dance/movement therapy, and engage in private practice.
For instructions on how to apply, please refer to the BC-DMT Handbook.
As of January, 2018, all applications and support materials MUST be submitted electronically to the DMTCB. If you have already submitted or in the process of submitting by mail, please continue to do so and your application will be accepted.
RECERTIFICATION: BC-DMT certificates must complete 100 hours (clock hours) of Continuing Education every 5 years.
Supporting Documentation Forms
- Evaluation & Documentation Supervision Verification Form
- Employment Verification Form
- Supervision Tracking Form
- Request for Letter of Recommendation
- Use the form on the right to pay the $200 application fee