Logo Design Contest
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting designs via email and send to email@example.com You may enter as many times as you wish. The logo should convey the mission of the ADTA. You must submit original artwork that may or may not integrate the letters “ADTA” into the logo. The ADTA organization is a professional organization, and thus, the logo should not be childish or offensive – instead, it should be inclusive, since all can benefit from dance/movement therapy. Let these words guide you:
WE ARE ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN SUBMISSIONS THAT ARE ABSTRACT AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE BODY IN A LITERAL SENSE.
PLEASE SUBMIT IN JPEG FORMATTING
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to anyone, regardless of age or affiliation, race, gender, or sexual orientation. You may or may not be a member of the ADTA to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion ofthe ADTA.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted through September 10, 2016 Midnight Eastern Time. All entries will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and state logo contest in the subject line.
- WINNER SELECTION: Submissions that are approved by the Logo Design Committee of The ADTA will be shared with the ADTA members online. The ADTA members will be offered a comment period, which will inform the ADTA Board of Director’s decision. The Board of Directors will choose the winning design and will have final approval. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
- PRIZES: One winner will receive a nonnegotiable amount of $500.00 and is nontransferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission forthe ADTA to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
8. GENERAL CONDITION
a. Each contest participant owns the copyright to their designs until they are declared a contest winner by the ADTA, and the rights to the winning design are then transferred over to the ADTA. That transfer happens at the end of the contest. Winners hereby grant the ADTA a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to print, broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with your name and/or likenesses, statements about the contest, and/or biographical information) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade, advertising, news, public relations, and promotional purposes without further compensation, notice, review or consent. Winners represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant the ADTA the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license. By entering this contest, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the ADTA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the ADTA from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the ADTA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. The ADTA reserves the right to modify any design in its sole non-discriminatory discretion.
b. The ADTA is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to the ADTA and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The ADTA in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made,the ADTA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The ADTA is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized human intervention or technical failures of any sort, or other cause beyond the ADTA’s control which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign, The ADTA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. No matter how many logos submitted, it does not mean one will be chosen. The ADTA has the right to extend the deadline, for example, if entry numbers are lower than 5 – the ADTA will inform the public of such changes. In such case, the ADTA may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the ADTA. Entrants further agree to release the ADTA from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ADTA Logo Design Contest, 10632 Little Patuxent Parkway, Suite 108, Columbia, MD 21044.
- Once you submit your Logo, you will be asked to sign that You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the above Official Rules.
- Please fill out the following information: How did you hear about the ADTA Logo Design Contest? Please include any school or organizational affiliation.